Thursday, December 13, 2007

Things to do to distract myself until Wharton decision date …

- Finish reading Getting Things Done
- Attack pile of hand-wash only clothes in closet. For that matter, attack needs-to-be-ironed pile and laundry mountain.
- Socialize (it is the holiday season after all!)
- Brave mall to finish Christmas shopping (gulp)
- Wrap presents
- Go through huge pile of catalogs that I can't afford to order from now that I have to prepare for the student lifestyle but that have lots of fun things that I'd love to order
- Go through huge pile of mail and other paperwork and file it
- Watch all Planet Earth episodes on DVR that I didn't have time to watch because I was busy with applications
- Begin actually using that Netflix subscription

Hmmmm … I have a lot of piled up tasks (literally) that I neglected while I was busy applying to business schools. I think this is probably too much for one week, but maybe that is a good thing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Payday/Installment loan can assist you with people surprising charges or perhaps this surprising sharp emergency. If you've got got some kind of expenses cash advances that will can’t hold out until eventually your following pay day advance comes, appear in therefore on USA day cash advances and to boot use each of our Payday/Installment loan therefore on be season merely what proportion therefore on be smart.